eGovMoNet: eGovernment Impact Measurement Workshop report
eGovMoNet is a European thematic network dealing with measurement strategies for the impact and the perceived quality of eGovernment services. The workshop focused on eGovernment Impact Measurement. Participants in the network are leading organisations from eGovernment measurement including government, benchmarking practitioners, application developers, and users. As representative of the PloneGov project, an international open source software sharing initiative, Zea Partners got precociously involved in this network.
Meeting report: Veszprém, HU - 26-27 Mar 2009
eGovMoNet third workshop was held in Hungary in the scenic location of Veszprém.
The Meeting goals included:
- Update on the developments occurred after the previous workshops (see related articles)
- elaborate further on how to describe methods and comparisons
- present further methodologies in use according to the update measurement template
- review impact indicator
- discuss the proposed dissemination plan
- introduce the network objectives.
The presentations, very shortly summarized herein under, may be downloaded from http://www.epractice.eu/en/workshops/egovernmentimpact